MLPOA MEETING REMINDER
Saturday, July 17th 10 AM at the Recreation Center, Wellington Road, Rindge.
(Remember Wellington road is blocked close to 119 for bridge repair)
Thanks to all our members who have taken the time to check into our webpage where you will find reposted the minutes of our 2020 virtual meeting. Please review those minutes so we can move directly to a vote at our annual meeting.
Our Agenda is as follows:
- Opening Statements, MLPOA President
- Secretaries report, vote on minutes of 2020 Virtual meeting
- Financial report
- Presentation by Police Chief Daniel Anair
- Presentation by Lourdes Gray, VLAP status of lake
- Comments by Phil Simeone concerning the Navian development project
- Election of Association officers
- Election of Association Board of Directors
- Closing Statements, Steven Gray
I’m looking forward to having an old fashioned face to face meeting with everyone on Saturday July 17th at 10 AM